Thursday 12 May 2016

100 WC week 17

                                                                         Stairway Denied

I have always love where I live. There's a lot of nice kids, good weather, nice houses, and most of all the beaches! Every day I walk home on the beach the same thing every day. Until I saw the biggest floating stair set ever. I walked up the first few stairs, hesitated, and turned around I would love to climb it but I remembered it was tuna Tuesday at my house. It was only 3 o'clock I climbed as much as I could until I had to race down and go home

3 comments:

  1. Your story is sick very descriptive language. Tuna Tuesday hype

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the humor in you're story But I think "tuna Tuesday" should be "Tuna Tuesday"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, interesting story. You need a period at the end of your last sentence. Also, you could make your first sentence stronger with finding a better word then 'love'.

    ReplyDelete